Shestopalko Law

Investor Immigration

At Shestopalko Law we focus on helping individuals and families invest in the United States and simultaneously obtain residence in the United States and eventually legal permanent status (green card). This is generally done through the most common investor visa types of E-1 Visa, E-2 Investment Visa, and EB-5 Investor Visa. These require the combined expertise of an immigration lawyer with business/investment consultant which we offer at Shestopalko Law.

E-1 Treaty Trader Non-Immigrant Visa

E-2 Investor Non-Immigrant Visa

EB-5 Investor Visa (Green Card)

Here is where we can help!

For more specific help with your individual case, call Shestopalko Law today at (585) 506-7356, email [email protected] or fill out our contact form.

Disclaimer: This article discusses general legal issues, but it does not constitute legal advice.  No one should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information presented herein without seeking the advice of counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.  Shestopalko Law expressly disclaims all liability in respect of any actions taken or not taken based on any contents of this article.

error: Content is protected !!